SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Specialty Formula
· Cools the blood and disperses blood stasis
· Ai Ye Tan (Folium Artemisiae Argyi Carbonisatum)
· Ce Bai Ye Tan (Cacumen Platycladi Carbonisatum)
· Jing Jie Tan (Herba Schizonepetae Carbonisatum)
· Qian Cao (Rx/Rz Rubiae)
· Xian He Cao (Herba Agrimoniae)
· Wu Bei Zi (Galla Chinensis)
· He Zi (Fructus Chebulae)
· Di Yu Tan (Radix Sanguisorbae Carbonisatum)
· San Qi (Rx/Rz Notoginseng)
· 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams. This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.