Subcategories & Applications
· Harmonizing Formulas
· Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba), 14.3g
· Fu Ling (Poria), 14.3g
· Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis), 14.3g
· Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macro), 14.3g
· Wei Jiang (Rz Zingiberis Recens Prep), 14.3g
· Zhi Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae Prep), 7.1g
· Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri), 14.3g
· Bo He (Herba Menthae), 7.1g
· 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.