Zuo Gui Wan Evergreeen Capsules 100's
Subcategories & Applications
· Tonic Formulas
· Shu Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae Prep), 22.7g
· Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae), 11.4g
· Gou Qi Zi (Fructus Lycii), 11.4g
· Shan Zhu Yu (Fructus Corni), 11.4g
· Tu Si Zi (Semen Cuscutae), 11.4g
· Lu Jiao Jiao (Colla Cornus Cervi), 11.4g
· Gui Ban Jiao (Gel Plastrum Testudinis), 11.4g
· Niu Xi (Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae), 9.1g
· 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.