Subcategories & Applications
· Wind-Expelling Formulas
· Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae), 2.9g
· Niu Xi (Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae), 19g
· Zhe Shi (Haematitum), 19g
· Long Gu (Os Draconis), 9.5g
· Mu Li (Concha Ostreae), 9.5g
· Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba), 9.5g
· Xuan Shen (Radix Scrophulariae), 9.5g
· Tian Dong (Radix Asparagi), 9.5g
· Mai Ya (Fructus Hordei Germinatus), 3.8g
· Yin Chen (Herba Artemisiae Scopariae), 3.8g
· Chuan Lian Zi (Fructus Toosendan), 3.8g
· 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.