Magnolia & Hoelen Combination
Subcategories & Applications
- Cang Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis), 11.5g
- Hou Po (Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis), 11.5g
- Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae), 11.5g
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macro), 11.5g
- Fu Ling (Poria), 11.5g
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis), 7.6g
- Zhu Ling (Polyporus), 7.6g
- Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae), 4.6g
- Rou Gui (Cortex Cinnamomi), 3.8g
- Sheng Jiang (Rz Zingiberis Recens), 11.5g
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age,
approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased
depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type
of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your
prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee,
juice, soda or any other beverages.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food
and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure or prevent any disease.