Subcategories & Applications
· Tonic Formulas
· Ren Shen (Rx/Rz Ginseng), 8.6g
· Shu Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae Prep), 8.6g
· Huang Qi (Radix Astragali), 8.6g
· Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macro), 8.6g
· Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis), 8.6g
· Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba), 8.6g
· Rou Gui (Cortex Cinnamomi), 8.6g
· Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong), 8.6g
· Fu Ling (Poria), 8.6g
· Zhi Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae Prep), 8.6g
· Sheng Jiang (Rz Zingiberis Recens), 8.6g
· Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae), 5.7g
· 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.