SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Musculoskeletal Support / Connective Tissue & Joint Support / Bone Support / Women's Health Formula
· Replenishes Kidney jing (essence)
· Tonifies Kidney yang and yin
· Tonifies qi and blood
· Lu Jiao (Cornu Cervi)
· Gui Ban (Plastrum Testudinis)
· Gou Qi Zi (Fructus Lycii)
· Ren Shen (Rx/Rz Ginseng)
· E Jiao (Colla Corii Asini)
· Xu Duan (Radix Dipsaci)
· Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
· Gu Sui Bu (Rhizoma Drynariae)
· 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams. This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.