SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Respiratory Support / Gastrointestinal Support
· Tonifies Lung yin and Stomach yin
· Replenishes body fluids
· Nan Sha Shen (Radix Adenophorae)
· Bei Sha Shen (Radix Glehniae)
· Mai Dong (Radix Ophiopogonis)
· Tian Dong (Radix Asparagi)
· Bai He (Bulbus Lilii)
· Xi Yang Shen (Radix Panacis Quinquefolii)
· Geng Mi (Semen Oryzae)
· Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae)
· Zhi Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae Praeparata)
· 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams. This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.