Children’s Immune Support Formula
• Supports upper respiratory tract health
• May help promote immune function in children
• Includes 12.5 billion CFU of proprietary probiotic strains
• Provides 50 mg of the antioxidant nutrient vitamin C and 1000 IU of vitamin D per serving
• Chewable tablets with a delicious natural blackcurrant flavor
GENESTRA BRANDS HMF Fit for School includes a combination of research-driven probiotic strains and vitamin C that helps to support upper respiratory tract health and immune function in children. In a recent clinical trial, 57 schoolchildren were randomized to receive either a placebo tablet or HMF Fit for School’s probiotic formula plus 50 mg of vitamin C daily for 6 months. Children in the probiotic plus vitamin C group had a significant improvement in upper respiratory immune health: supplementation helped moderate cytokine levels, including interferon gamma (IFN-?).1 These results are consistent with other studies that have found that Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bi?dobacterium animalis subsp. lactis help maintain upper respiratory tract health.2 HMF Fit for School also includes additional support for cellular immunity with 1000 IU of vitamin D per serving.