SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Kidney & Bladder Support / Genitourinary Support / Urinary & Prostate Health
· Treats shi lin (stone dysuria)
· Hai Jin Sha (Spora Lygodii)
· Jin Qian Cao (Herba Lysimachiae)
· Shi Wei (Folium Pyrrosiae)
· Wei Ling Xian (Rx/Rz Clematidis)
· Fu Ling (Poria)
· Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
· Zhu Ling (Polyporus)
· Zhi Qiao (Fructus Aurantii)
· Chuan Lian Zi (Fructus Toosendan)
· Yan Hu Suo (Rhizoma Corydalis)
· 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams. This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.