SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Neurological Support
· Invigorates qi and blood circulation in the head
· Ge Gen (Radix Puerariae Lobatae)
· Yan Hu Suo (Rhizoma Corydalis)
· Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
· Bai Zhi (Radix Angelicae Dahuricae)
· Dan Shen (Rx/Rz Salviae Miltiorrhizae)
· 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams. This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.