Chai Hu Qing Gan Tang Evergreen Capsules
Subcategories & Applications
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis), 13.3g
- Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri), 10g
- Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae), 10g
- Chi Shao (Radix Paeoniae Rubra), 10g
- Niu Bang Zi (Fructus Arctii), 10g
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong), 6.7g
- Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae), 6.7g
- Zhi Zi (Fructus Gardeniae), 6.7g
- Tian Hua Fen (Radix Trichosanthis), 6.7g
- Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae), 6.7g
- Fang Feng (Radix Saposhnikoviae), 6.7g
- Lian Qiao (Fructus Forsythiae), 6.7g
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age,
approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased
depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type
of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your
prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee,
juice, soda or any other beverages.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food
and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure or prevent any disease.