Black & Blue
(Mo Yao Wan)
This formula comes from Hu Ting-guang's Qing dynasty Shang Ke Hui Ji (Traumatology Compilation). Its original Chinese name is Mo Yao Wan.
Theraputic Actions: Quickens the blood and frees the flow of the network vessels, soothes the sinews and connects the bones.
· Mo Yao (Myrrha) 159 mg
· Ru Xiang (Olibanum) 159 mg
· Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong) 159 mg
· Chuan Jiao (Pericarpium Zanthoxyli) 159 mg
· Bai Shao (Radix Alba Paeoniae) 159 mg
· Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) 159 mg
· Hong Hua (Flos Carthami) 159 mg
· *Tao Ren (Semen Persicae) 159 mg
· Xue Jie (Sanguis Draconis) 159 mg
· Zi Ran Tong (Pyritum) 69 mg
*Contains Tree Nuts
No Health claims or other representations Herbal products are food supplements. All statements made describing all products that are sold and or distributed by Acu-Market have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All herbal and homeopathic products sold by Acu-Market are not meant to treat, cure or prevent disease. Under no circumstances does Acu-Market imply that all (any) products and formulas are meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.