SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Phlegm-Dispelling Formulas
· Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae), 15.3g
· Mai Ya (Fructus Hordei Germinatus), 15.3g
· Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macro), 10.2g
· Shen Qu (Massa Fermentata), 10.2g
· Tian Ma (Rhizoma Gastrodiae), 5.1g
· Ren Shen (Rx/Rz Ginseng), 5.1g
· Fu Ling (Poria), 5.1g
· Huang Qi (Radix Astragali), 5.1g
· Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis), 5.1g
· Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae), 15.3g
· Cang Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis), 5.1g
· Gan Jiang (Rhizoma Zingiberis), 1.7g
· Huang Bo (Cortex Phellodendri Chinensis), 1.7g
Note: This formula has the herbs, Shen Qu (Massa Fermentata), which contains tree nuts, wheat, and gluten, and the herb, Mai Ya (Fructus Hordei Germinatus), which also contains gluten.
· 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.