Subcategories & Applications
· Dryness-Relieving Formulas
· Shu Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae Prep), 23g
· Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae), 15.3g
· Mai Dong (Radix Ophiopogonis), 11.5g
· Bai He (Bulbus Lilii), 7.6g
· Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba), 7.6g
· Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis), 7.6g
· Zhe Bei Mu (Bulbus Fritillariae Thun), 7.6g
· Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae), 7.6g
· Xuan Shen (Radix Scrophulariae), 6.1g
· Jie Geng (Radix Platycodonis), 6.1g
· 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.